Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)


Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) is a public shareholding company with limited liability which has been introduced on the Abu Dhabi financial market in 1975 under the name of Khalij Commercial Bank. Ten years later, the KCB merged with Emirates Commercial Bank and Federal Commercial Bank and created the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, a solid financial unit with the structure known nowadays. Boosting a vast national network of branches as well as international offices, the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) is considered the third lender in UAE.

About Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank

The Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) is owned by the Government of Abu Dhabi, which holds 65% of the bank’s shares through ADIA (Abu Dhabi Investment Authority). The remaining 35% of bank’s shares are held by different investors and local institutions. The bank provides personalized banking services for personal use, corporate services and Islamic banking, in order to fully comply with all local client profiles. Awarded with “Best UAE Bank”, “Best Transaction Bank” and “Best Corporate Bank” distinctions by Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2012 and “Best Retail Bank in UAE” by Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services Awards Programme, the Abu Dhabi Commercial Banks is one of the largest and most influent financial units in UAE.

Mobile Solutions of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank’s Clients

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) offers professional services in all financial domains. The bank provides assistance in choosing best finance packages, wealth management services adapted to each client’s needs and high quality retail, commercial, merchant and investment banking for all types of clients.

To keep up with the latest innovations and provide clients with the best banking experience possible, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) has introduced a series of electronic services for corporate as well as for individual clients. These services include ADCB Active –internet banking services which enable clients to view their account status, transaction and communicate with bank clerks from anywhere in the world, 24/7 via internet, the ADCB Mobile – which enables mobile banking via SMS in a matter of seconds, E-Statement – a service which sends financial statement on email, rather than on paper for more flexibility and an environment-friendly attitude.


Non-financial strategies for local development

Since 2009, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) has significantly changed its non-financial policy, by taking further steps in boosting the local community develop. Great steps have been taken towards educating local students and offering them stabile positions inside the bank. ADCB has actively involved in a campaign of student specialization in financial issues so that the personnel working at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank will be selected from local people. Furthermore, the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank has introduced specially developed financial plans meant to help students pay for their studies.

Other community programs supported by the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) include environmental issues (through a partnership with Enviroserve), implication in raising awareness programs (Breast Cancer Awareness program, Heart Disease Awareness program, Fire Prevention Program) and sponsorship for different sportive events (Sponsorship of Regional First for KTM-UAE Team, Sports Care Programme Partnership, Chess Championship Sponsorship and Armed Forces Officers Club Tournament Sponsorship).

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank’s Branches

The Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) features 48 national branches and over 280 ATMs spread all over the UAE. Bank’s clients have 55 cash deposit machines and 30 check deposit machines at their disposal in selected locations. The Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank also boosts three international branches, two in India and one in UK.

References

Official site of ADCB